Pre-Parent Hacker Michael (baby due this summer!) passed along a link to the Read to Me Program, a fantastic series of workshops geared toward encouraging parents to read to their babies. The program was developed for teen moms, but is adaptable to any family. Be sure to check out the FAQs.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]
- Spiced Apple Teff Breakfast Porridge