Last night, my six year-old son was awake with a not-serious-but-constant hacking cough (from the sounds of it, similar to what Whiffleboy's daughter suffered with). The usual remedies weren't helping. In a fit of inspiration (or perhaps it was desperation), I fixed him a cup of hot lemonade — a mixture of lemon juice, sugar, and hot water — which he sucked down right away, and within 5 minutes, he was asleep. Nice Vitamin C hit, too.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)