Last night, my six year-old son was awake with a not-serious-but-constant hacking cough (from the sounds of it, similar to what Whiffleboy's daughter suffered with). The usual remedies weren't helping. In a fit of inspiration (or perhaps it was desperation), I fixed him a cup of hot lemonade — a mixture of lemon juice, sugar, and hot water — which he sucked down right away, and within 5 minutes, he was asleep. Nice Vitamin C hit, too.
- This may be my last Halloween trick-or-treating with my kid
- Edit Your Life Ep. 56: Letting Go & Making Leaps
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 55: Work-At-Home Productivity Hacks
- Family vacation out of reach? Here are 6 reasons embrace long weekends for family travel.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 54: De-Stress Your Halloween [Rebroadcast]