Our girly-girl toddler begs us for “pretty pink toes” and fingers. She’s too young for nail polish, and we’re not convinced it’s safe to expose her to the chemicals. So, we “paint” her nails with washable markers. She’s happy, and the color comes off the next time she washes her hands.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)