Our girly-girl toddler begs us for “pretty pink toes” and fingers. She’s too young for nail polish, and we’re not convinced it’s safe to expose her to the chemicals. So, we “paint” her nails with washable markers. She’s happy, and the color comes off the next time she washes her hands.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress