Our girly-girl toddler begs us for “pretty pink toes” and fingers. She’s too young for nail polish, and we’re not convinced it’s safe to expose her to the chemicals. So, we “paint” her nails with washable markers. She’s happy, and the color comes off the next time she washes her hands.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)