Just came across a lovely article on Karen’s blog at Take2Max. The gimicky-sounding title, "Trusting Their Own Abilities: 6 Tips for Asset-Focused Parenting," almost turned me off, but I kept reading, and I’m glad I did. Some great advice there about the difference between praise and recognition, and about helping kids appreciate themselves as individuals.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)