Just came across a lovely article on Karen’s blog at Take2Max. The gimicky-sounding title, "Trusting Their Own Abilities: 6 Tips for Asset-Focused Parenting," almost turned me off, but I kept reading, and I’m glad I did. Some great advice there about the difference between praise and recognition, and about helping kids appreciate themselves as individuals.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)