I’m very happy to report that Parent Hacks has been picked up by Cory at BoingBoing and Sarah at Blogging Baby (and many other mama- and papa-bloggers; immerito calls it "Lifehacker for those who no longer have lives"). The result is a massive influx of visitors and comments, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. I’m thrilled by the response, bewildered, in a good way, and in awe of the wildfire-like speed with which word spreads through the blogosphere. Thanks to all of you who have blogged about us, linked to us, sent hacks, and commented so far. You’re paving the way for this site to become an amazing resource for parents.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 98: The Four Tendencies (Interview with Gretchen Rubin)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 97: Moving Forward Under Stress [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 96: Downgrading Your Life [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 95: Parenting Siblings
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)