Expensive, single-use, disposable sanitary items aren’t usually our thing (except for the, um, THOUSANDS of diapers we’ve added to the landfill over the last few years), but oh, the wonder that is the Bibster.
Pampers Bibsters are disposable paper bibs. Here’s why we love them for restaraunts and travel:
- They have a waterproof backing, so yucky liquidy foods won’t soak through.
- They stay put via a nifty velcro closure at the neck.
- They have little fold-up pockets that catch spills
- They are soft enough to use as a face-wiper at the end of the meal (provided they’re not too covered with yuckus)
- They have cute Sesame Street characters on them, which keeps the bib-wearer entertained for a few minutes.
- They (and all the muck they collect) are thrown in the garbage at the end of the meal, unlike their non-disposable counterparts which must be wadded up, placed in a plastic bag, tucked into the diaper bag, forgotten there for several days, and later discovered and either thrown away, or unfolded (urg) and washed.
Technorati Tags: Bibsters