We keep Purell, or the generic equivalent, by the front door, in the car, and in the kitchen. If real, water-and-soap handwashing is either unavailable or inconvenient, we’re covered.
- More houseguests than beds? Use nearby hotels as “remote guest rooms.”
- Edit Your Life Ep. 61: Negotiating Time in Relationships
- 30 Service Projects To Help Bring Extended Families Back Together — No Matter How They Voted
- BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Free Gift with Book Purchase
- Edit Your Life Ep. 59: Relaxed Entertaining