- To listen more, talk less.
- To cut ourselves some slack. Parenting isn’t easy, and we won’t always get it right.
- To get rid of the @#$% alphabet magnets that litter the kitchen floor and that no one plays with anyway.
- To remember that our kids want 30 minutes of our devoted attention more than a little trinket or treat, even though the treat usually gets more obvious admiration.
- To accept and treasure who our children are, not who we think they should be.
Happy New Year!
Technorati Tags: New Year’s Resolutions