If you’re facing a late-night run to the pharmacy for cough medicine, consider a detour to the kitchen first. In my experience, nothing stops coughing better than gargling with hot salt water, the hotter and saltier the better. If your little one can handle gargling and is willing to deal with the taste of salt for a few minutes, give it a try.
- Episode 94: Raising Tech Positive Kids (Interview with Devorah Heitner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 93: Helping Kids Handle Disappointment [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 92: Media & Entertainment Favorites (Vol. 3)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 91: Taking a Stand Against Hate
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]