If you’re facing a late-night run to the pharmacy for cough medicine, consider a detour to the kitchen first. In my experience, nothing stops coughing better than gargling with hot salt water, the hotter and saltier the better. If your little one can handle gargling and is willing to deal with the taste of salt for a few minutes, give it a try.
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 70: Current Media + Entertainment Favorites
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 69: Making Room for Creativity
- Edit Your Life Podcast Ep. 68: Handling Heated Conversations
- Edit Your Life Ep. 67: Chasing Slow (Interview with Erin Loechner)
- Edit Your Life Ep. 66: Women, Networking & Money (Interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)