Heat individual slices of cold pizza in the toaster. Toasts up nicely melty and crunchy (not flaccid and unevenly heated as in the microwave). Toaster oven or pop-up kind works fine.
- Edit Your Life Ep. 90: Easing Back to School Transitions [Rebroadcast]
- Raising Independent Kids [Edit Your Life Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 88: Happy Loud Life (Conversation with Jill Krause) [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 87: Why Kids Should Get Jobs [Podcast]
- Edit Your Life Ep. 86: Managing Political Stress